Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Identifier: CBI 3
Overview Collection contains conference presentations, professional organization materials, articles and speeches authored by Hammer, publications relating to Hammer, diaries and photographs. Conference presentations (1955-1989) include speeches given by Hammer, correspondence, and conference ephemera. Many of his presentations focused on the future of the computer and the effect of computers on society and management. Records of professional organizations (1967-1986) include minutes, correspondence,...
Identifier: CBI 167
Overview The records document the chapter’s activities and membership through chapter newsletters, membership rosters, conference program schedules, and bylaws.
Identifier: CBI 88
Overview Records of the Data Processing Management Association (DPMA) document the administration of the association and the services it provided to its membership.
Georgia B. Miller collection of Data Processing Management Association, Office Systems Research Association, and Administrative Management Society records
Identifier: CBI 128
Overview Collection documents Georgia Miller's involvement in the leadership of DPMA. Materials include summary minutes, committee reports, background materials on agenda items, executive director's reports, background material related to arrangements for meeting by headquarters staff, correspondence, memoranda, reports, publications, and notes related to Miller's involvement in DPMA, OSRA, and the AMS Indianapolis Chapter.
Identifier: CBI 46
Overview Collection contains minutes, correspondence, and reports related to John Swearingen's work as international vice president and president of DPMA and president of ICCP. Material about the ICCP and the Certificate in Data Processing includes records of council and board meetings, test committee selection proceedings, correspondence related to CDP exams, and analyses of the exam. Material relating to the DPMA includes records about the interaction of DPMA with other computer professional...
Identifier: CBI 173
Overview Collection documents the activities of the MJCC from 1979 and consists of conference programs and brochures; conference planning and evaluation materials; meeting minutes of the executive board and committees; administrative records; and some photographs.
- Names: Data Processing Management Association. X
- Electronic data processing -- Management. 2
- Electronic data processing. 2
- Trade associations. 2
- Business -- Data processing. 1
- Computer industry -- United States -- History -- Sources. 1
- Computer industry -- United States -- Societies, etc. 1
- Computers -- Congresses. 1
- Computers. 1
- Electronic data processing -- Congresses. 1
- Electronic data processing -- Societies, etc. 1
- Electronic data processing -- Study and teaching (Higher) 1
- Electronic data processing -- Study and teaching -- Standards. 1
- Electronic data processing -- Study and teaching -- United State 1
- Electronic data processing -- Study and teaching. 1
- Electronic data processing personnel -- Certification. 1
- Management -- Data processing. 1
- Societies -- History, organization, etc. 1
- Trade and professional associations. 1 ∧ less