Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Identifier: CBI 17
Overview Collection contains correspondence, reports, notes, bibliographies, computer printouts, newsletters, publications, and other reference material largely relating to the Office of Naval Research's computing surveys.
Identifier: CBI 39
Overview Collection contains minutes, publication, speeches, proceedings, correspondence and photographs related to Charles Phillips work in standardization with the Conference on Data Systems Languages and the American National Standards Institute's X3 Committee (Computers and information processing), which Phillips chaired, and his employment at the Business Equipment Manufacturers Association.
Identifier: CBI 11
Overview Collection contains minutes, correspondence, reports, documentation for Nice Standard Control Language (NICOLA), the Journal of Development, and other publications from several CODASYL committees and task groups. Most of the collection consists of photocopies.
Identifier: CBI 65
Overview Collection consists of subject files that contain reports, memoranda, and correspondence related to Edward Somers' work in automatic programming with Sperry Rand and GE's Computer Department.
Identifier: CBI 265
Overview The Eric A. Weiss papers include research materials used by Weiss; writing; correspondence; and personal papers and items.
Identifier: CBI 94
Overview Collection contains reports, correspondence, notes and publications related to FORTRAN and COBOL development, and programming language standards for FORTRAN, COBOL, ASCII, and Ada. Also included is documentation regarding the Eckert-Mauchly Computer Corporation and its products BINAC and UNIVAC, Remington Rand, and the National Bureau of Standards and its computer, SEAC.
Identifier: CBI 42
Overview Collection contains correspondence, memoranda, technical reports and notes, subject files, minutes, manuals, photographs, audio tapes, videotapes, publications, presentations, and a deposition related to Herbert Bright's work in the computer industry and with computer professional groups. Records from Philco and COMPLAN include chronological files for brief periods. Also included in the collection are some personal papers and photographs that partially document the period from 1924-1956.
Identifier: CBI 19
Overview Collection contains correspondence, reports, draft presentations, newspaper clippings, notes, memoranda, National Science Foundation grant records, publicity materials, and mailing lists relating to the planning and organization of the conference. Also includes conference proceedings in the form of black-and-white video cassettes, reel-to-reel and cassette audio recordings, black-and-white photographs, slides, transcripts of presentations, preprints of papers, and book drafts.
Identifier: CBI 71
Overview Collection contains Jerome Garfunkel's committee documents, correspondence, minutes, programming language standards drafts, and personal meeting notes from various COBOL and programming languages committees and task groups. The collection documents the development of COBOL and other programming languages from 1977 through 1989, especially the revision of COBOL into COBOL 85.
Identifier: CBI 204
Overview Collection contains correspondence, reports, notes, printouts, mailing and telephone lists and other reference material relating to COBOL, the United States Steel Corporation and the Conference on Data Systems Languages (CODASYL).
- Subject: COBOL (Computer program language) X
- American National Standards Institute. 3
- Conference on Data Systems Languages. 3
- International Organization for Standardization. 2
- Sammet, Jean E., 1928- 2
- American Federation of Information Processing Societies 1
- American Federation of Information Processing Societies. 1
- Association for Computing Machinery 1
- Association for Computing Machinery. 1
- Association of Independent Software Companies. 1
- Auerbach Corporation. 1
- Auerbach, Isaac L. (Isaac Levin), 1921-1992 1
- Bright, Herbert S. (Herbert Samuel), 1919-1986 1
- Burroughs Corporation. 1
- Business Equipment Manufacturers Association (U.S.) 1
- Computation Planning, Inc. 1
- Conference on Data Systems Languages 1
- Conference on Data Systems Languages. COBOL Language Committee 1
- Conference on Data Systems Languages. Common Operating System Command Language Committee 1
- Conference on Data Systems Languages. Data Base Task Group 1
- Conference on Data Systems Languages. Data Description Language Committee 1 ∧ less