George Williams College (Downers Grove, Ill.).
Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
George Williams College records
Records documenting the operations, administration, and academic output of George Williams College from its origins in the 1880s to its eventual merger with Aurora University in the mid-1980s, especially including dissertations and theses.
George Williams College theses and dissertations
Theses and dissertations produced by students of George Williams College in partial fulfillment of the requirements for bachelors and masters degrees.
Records of YMCA work with related organizations
Correspondence, reports, minutes, proposals, magazines, newspaper and journal articles, financial documents, manuals, pamphlets, yearbooks, program catalogs, building plans, histories and images among other records of the North American YMCA’s work with other organizations, including the YWCA, the White House and other government agencies, colleges, community funds, and social welfare, citizenship, peace work, war work, and group work organizations.
- Dissertations, Academic. 2
- Young Men's Christian associations 2
- Campus planning. 1
- Chicago (Ill.). 1
- Church history. 1
- Downer's Grove (Ill.). 1
- Kinesiology. 1
- Lake Geneva (Wis.). 1
- Photographs 1
- Physical education. 1
- Social work administration 1
- Students -- Societies, etc. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Curricula -- Catalogs. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Illinois -- Aurora 1
- Universities and colleges -- Illinois -- Downer's Grove. 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- War work -- Young Men's Christian associations 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- War work -- Young Men's Christian associations 1
- Yearbooks. 1
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 1
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Buildings 1 + ∧ less