National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division
Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
Correspondence, minutes, reports, financial records, pamphlets, maps, newspaper articles and other records regarding the building projects of the North American YMCA’s international work division, especially during the post-world war eras, when reconstruction was a major focus of the YMCA's activities.
Correspondence, minutes, reports, financial documents, maps, development plans, pamphlets, newspaper and magazine articles and other records of YMCA work in Panama and the Armed Services YMCA (ASYMCA) movement in the Canal Zone of Panama.
Reports, correspondence, telegrams, minutes, agendas, financial records and budgets, fundraising records, newsletters, promotional material, posters, photographs, drawings, blueprints, maps, postcards, scrapbooks, bound volumes, and some artifacts documenting the development and administration of the YMCA's Foreign Work Department, later known as the World Service and then the International Division.
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 3
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Buildings 3
- Blueprints. 2
- Building plans. 1
- Camping. 1
- Canal Zone. 1
- Canal construction workers. 1
- Fires -- Turkey -- Izmir. 1
- International development issues. 1
- Istanbul (Turkey). 1
- Izmir (Turkey). 1
- Panama. 1
- Swimming pools. 1
- Turkey -- History -- Revolution, 1918-1923. 1
- United States -- Foreign Relations 1
- Young Men's Christian Associations -- Panama Canal Zone. 1
- Young Men's Christian Associations -- Panama. 1
- Young Men's Christian Associations -- Turkey. 1
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Buildings -- Design and construction. 1 ∧ less