Asociación Cristiana de Jóvenes (Montevideo, Uruguay).
Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
Correspondence, photographs, memorabilia, and other papers compiled by Lois Conard Gassler and later sorted by her daughter Florence Gassler Scattergood, documenting family history, especially the careers of Lois's father, Philip Arthur Conard and her mother, Florence Mary Smith Conard.
Correspondence, reports, and printed material, primarily concerning the YMCAs in Montevideo, but also including information on other YMCAs in the cities of Paysandú, Salto and San José. A significant portion of the records consist of correspondence and documents concerning the financial struggles and building campaigns of the Montevideo YMCA.
- Camping -- Uruguay -- Piriápolis. 1
- Indians of South America -- Folklore. 1
- Music -- South America. 1
- Oberlin (Ohio). 1
- Paysandú (Uruguay). 1
- Photographs 1
- Piriápolis (Uruguay). 1
- Salto (Uruguay). 1
- San José de Mayo (Uruguay). 1
- Sheet music. 1
- South America -- Folk tales. 1
- Spain -- History -- Civil War, 1936-1939 1
- Uruguay 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- War work -- Society of Friends. 1
- Young Men's Christian Associations -- Uruguay. 1
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 1
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Buildings 1
- Young Men's Christian associations -- South America. 1
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Uruguay -- Montevideo 1 + ∧ less