University of Minnesota. Board of Regents
Found in 9 Collections and/or Records:
Dr. Agarwal was a professor of physics at UMM who protested his termination in 1978 by bringing a complaint before the University Senate Judicial Committee. Agarwal later filed a discrimination charge with the United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission while also filing a complaint in federal court. He then appealed following the denial of his claim. This record group is marked “RESTRICTED.”
The collection consists of a draft of minutes from the Board of Regents from 1970 to 1971.
The collection contains agendas and dockets from the University of Minnesota Board of Regents dated between 1974 and 1993.
Collection contains the records of the Office of International Programs at the University of Minnesota.
Collection contains the papers of the Office of the Vice President for Business Administration at the University of Minnesota.
The collection contains a file on a 1987 University of Minnesota Board of Regents meeting at UMD.
- Collection 6
- Archival Object 3
- University of Minnesota Duluth 3
- Meeting minutes 2
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 2
- Academic freedom 1
- Administrative records 1
- Afghanistan 1
- Agendas 1
- Agriculture -- International cooperation 1
- Argentina 1
- Australia 1
- Brazil 1
- Budget 1
- Buildings -- University of Minnesota. 1
- Cameroon 1
- Campus planning -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis 1
- Campus planning -- University of Minnesota. 1
- Chile 1
- China 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- College administrators -- Minnesota 1 + ∧ less