University of Minnesota. School of Public Health
Found in 7 Collections and/or Records:
Collection contains the records of the Center to Study Human-Animal Relationships and Environments CENSHARE, including newsletters, administrative files, conference proceedings, research, publications, and videos
Collection contains the professional papers of Dr. Gaylord W. Anderson, dean emeritus of the School of Public Health at the University of Minnesota and internationally recognized public health authority.
Collection includes curriculum and course materials, photographs, newsletters, meeting minutes, correspondence and newspaper articles relating to the ISP and its various programs.
Collection contains the papers of Dr. Leonard M. Schuman, professor emeritus and director of the division of epidemiology at the University of Minnesota.
The collection contains materials concerning the administration and curriculum of the Public Health Nursing Program, including committee and faculty meeting minutes, administrative and departmental correspondence, curriculum planning and course work, association files, accreditation and self-survey reports and newsletters.
Collection contains the papers of Robert W. Schwanke, assistant dean of the School of Public Health at the University of Minnesota.
- Communicable diseases 1
- Education, Medical, Continuing. 1
- Epidemiology -- Study and teaching 1
- Epidemiology. 1
- Health Services Administration. 1
- Independent Study Program (ISP) for Hospital and Health Care Administration -- Archives. 1
- Nursing education -- Minnesota 1
- Public Health Nursing Program -- Archives. 1
- Public health -- Minnesota. 1
- Public health -- Research 1
- Public health -- Study and teaching 1
- Public health nursing -- Minnesota. 1 + ∧ less