Geological and Natural History Survey of Minnesota
Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
The collection consists of the papers of Christopher Webber Hall, professor of geology, mineralogy and biology at the University of Minnesota.
The collection contains the correspondence files, field notebooks, various reports, and photographs and slide sets for the Department of Botany at the University of Minnesota.
This collection contains correspondence and records of books and serials pertaining to the Minnesota Geological and Natural History Survey.
The collection contains field notebooks created by personnel of the Minnesota Geological Survey, and its predecessor, the Minnesota Geological and Natural History Survey.
- Geology -- Minnesota 3
- Botany -- Minnesota 2
- Black Hills Region (S.D. and Wyo.) 1
- Botanical gardens 1
- Botanical specimens -- Collection and preservation 1
- Botany -- Study and teaching 1
- Canada 1
- Geological Survey (U.S.) 1
- Geology -- Wisconsin 1
- Hudson Bay, Canada 1
- Iron Range (Minn.) 1
- Itasca Biological Station, Itasca State Park (Minn.) 1
- Juan de Fuca Provincial Park, Vancouver Island, British Columbia 1
- Latin America 1
- Nerstrand Woods State Park (Minn.) 1
- North Shore (Minn.) 1
- Peat mosses -- Minnesota 1
- Plant ecology 1
- Superior National Forest (Minn.) 1
- Superior, Lake 1 + ∧ less