American Association of University Professors
Found in 6 Collections and/or Records:
The collection contains records related to the UMD faculty unionization from 1972 to 1981.
The file contains meeting minutes from the American Association of University Professors from 1964-65.
The collection includes correspondence, notes, legal papers, clippings and photos relating to Czechs in the U.S., electricity, smoking, students and other topics of interest to Anthony Zeleny, professor of physics at the University of Minnesota.
The collection contains the personal and professional papers of Benjamin Evans Lippincott, professor of political science at the University of Minnesota.
- University of Minnesota Duluth 2
- Academic Freedom. 1
- Administrative records 1
- Alcohol 1
- Bibliographies. 1
- Blueprints. 1
- Charts. 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Committees 1
- Correspondence. 1
- Czechs -- United States 1
- Educational Surveys -- U.S. 1
- Educational—Research -- U.S. 1
- Educators—U.S. 1
- Electricity -- Study and teaching 1
- Folklore—Finland. 1
- Freedom of speech 1
- Historians—U.S. 1
- History -- Study and Teaching—U.S. 1
- Junior colleges -- Minnesota. 1 + ∧ less