University of Minnesota. College of Agriculture, Forestry and Home Economics
Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
College of Agriculture records
Collection contains reports, minutes, personal and professional correspondence, letter books, memos, circulars, research synopses, publications, photographs, historical materials, planning documents, financial materials, program reviews and self-studies, surveys, news clippings, scrapbooks, journals, field notebooks, biographies, interview transcripts, time books and property inventories of the various agricultural administrative units at the University of Minnesota.
Collection contains the records of the Comptroller at the University of Minnesota.
Department of Plant Pathology and Physiology records
The collection includes student papers from the 1920s though the 1970s, departmental publications, materials relating to St Paul campus building projects, biographical materials on faculty members, and a significant collection of photographs from the early years of the department through the 1980s.
- Agriculture -- Minnesota 1
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- 20th century. 1
- Campus planning. 1
- College buildings -- Designs and plans. 1
- College facilities -- Planning. 1
- College sports -- Minnesota 1
- Dormitories. 1
- Football -- Minnesota. 1
- Green Revolution. 1
- Mexico. 1
- Military education -- Minnesota 1
- Universities and colleges -- Employees. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Religion 1
- University of Minnesota. Dept. of Plant Pathology. 1
- University of Minnesota. Division of Plant Pathology and Botany. 1
- Wheat -- Disease and pest resistance 1
- Wheat -- Mexico 1 + ∧ less