University of Minnesota. Department of Agriculture
Found in 5 Collections and/or Records:
Clyde H. Bailey papers
Collection contains correspondence, reports, talks, writings and biographical information documenting the professional activities of Clyde H. Bailey, professor, director, and dean emeritus of the department of agriculture at the University of Minnesota.
College of Agriculture records
Collection contains reports, minutes, personal and professional correspondence, letter books, memos, circulars, research synopses, publications, photographs, historical materials, planning documents, financial materials, program reviews and self-studies, surveys, news clippings, scrapbooks, journals, field notebooks, biographies, interview transcripts, time books and property inventories of the various agricultural administrative units at the University of Minnesota.
Collection contains the records of the Comptroller at the University of Minnesota.
Frank F. Marshall papers
Collection contains the papers of Frank F. Marshall, University of Minnesota alumnus and leader in agricultural extension work.
William Watts Folwell papers
The collection contains the papers of William Watts Folwell, first president of the University of Minnesota.
- Agriculture -- Minnesota 2
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- 20th century. 1
- Buildings -- University of Minnesota. 1
- Campus planning -- University of Minnesota. 1
- Campus planning. 1
- Cereal products. 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- College buildings -- Designs and plans. 1
- College facilities -- Planning. 1
- College sports -- Minnesota 1
- Correspondence. 1
- Diaries 1
- Dormitories. 1
- Economics -- Study and teaching 1
- Education, Higher -- Minnesota 1
- Education, higher 1
- Educators, United States. 1
- Faculty (education). 1
- Flour industry. 1
- Football -- Minnesota. 1 + ∧ less