Engineering Research Associates
Found in 10 Collections and/or Records:
Collection contains photographs, drawings, specifications, maintenance manuals, correspondence, memoranda, and newspaper clippings largely related to magnetic drum storage devices produced by ERA and Univac during Alden Allen's employment with ERA division of Remington Rand, later the Univac division of Sperry Rand.
The Engineering Research Associates-Remington Rand-Sperry Rand Records document research, development and production activities at company facilities in St. Paul, Minnesota. Collection consists of technical information on company projects, administrative materials related to the St. Paul location, engineers' files, and materials exhibited at the ERA 40th anniversary event in 1986.
Lockheed Martin Legacy Committee collection of patent applications and associated documentation, 1952-1988.
Collection contains patent application material from Engineering Research Associates (ERA).
Collection includes two scrapbooks containing photographs, newspaper clippings, Univac newsletters and brochures, flyers, organizational chart, and other materials documenting the activities of Engineering Research Associates, Remington Rand, and Sperry Rand Univac. Included in volume 1 (1947-1972) are photographs of plant buildings in St. Paul and equipment in development. Volume 2 (1972-1981) includes photographs of employees and some equipment.
This collection contains records from Walter L. Anderson's professional career involving Engineering Research Associates (ERA), General Kinetics Incorporated (GKI), General Accounting Office (GAO), and the Institute of Radio Engineers - Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IRE-IEEE) organizations.
The collection documents William Norris' professional activities and interests, primarily in the years after his tenure as president of the Control Data Corporation (1986-1995). Materials consist of articles about and interviews with Norris, correspondence, Norris' talks and writings, and subject files.
- Computer industry -- Minnesota 2
- Computer industry -- United States 2
- Accelerometers. 1
- Air traffic control -- Equipment and supplies. 1
- Air traffic control. 1
- Airlines -- Reservation systems. 1
- Auditing -- United States. 1
- Automatic data processing. 1
- Chief executive officers -- United States -- Biography. 1
- Computer engineering -- Research. 1
- Computer industry 1
- Computer industry -- History. 1
- Computer industry -- Minnesota -- Saint Paul 1
- Computer industry -- Research. 1
- Computer industry -- Societies, etc. 1
- Computer printers 1
- Computer storage devices 1
- Computer storage devices -- Research. 1
- Computer-assisted instruction 1
- Computers 1 ∧ less