Found in 8 Collections and/or Records:
Contains private consulting reports commissioned by government agencies and businesses on subjects including computer systems, peripherals, robots, software, computer input-output equipment, storage devices, terminals, magnetic tapes, optical character recognition devices, printers, punched card systems, and computer markets.
Access to reports under twenty years old is completely restricted. Additional restrictions may apply for reports commissioned by companies.
Collection contains correspondence and newspaper clippings relating to the Honeywell vs. Sperry Rand trial and John V. Atanasoff's recognition as the inventor of the electronic digital computer. Includes correspondence from historical researchers, awards committees, Atanasoff, and the patent counsel from Honeywell.
Documents Multics development from 1965-1982. The records include the second MULTICS System Programmers' Manual that contains manual sections and revisions; MULTICS Technical Bulletins that describe procedures, applications, and problems, especially concerning security; and returned "Request for Comments Forms" that include technical papers and thesis proposals.
Contains correspondence, memoranda, reports, task force records, and committee agendas, minutes, and documents primarily collected by Theodore R. Bousquet. Part of the records appear to be files from Honeywell representatives to other standardization committees.
This collection contains pretrial depositions, plaintiff exhibits, deposition exhibits, trial testimony, trial exhibits, the final opinion and judgement, and indexes from the 1971 Honeywell vs. Sperry Rand suit.
- Computers -- Law and legislation 4
- Computer industry -- United States 3
- Atanasoff-Berry computer 2
- Computers 2
- ENIAC (Computer) 2
- Air traffic control. 1
- Airlines -- Reservation systems. 1
- BINAC computer. 1
- Computer engineering 1
- Computer industry 1
- Computer industry -- Standards. 1
- Computer industry -- United States -- History -- Sources 1
- Computer input-output equipment 1
- Computer printers 1
- Computer software -- Development. 1
- Computer software -- History -- Sources. 1
- Computer software industry -- Standards. 1
- Computer software industry -- United States -- History -- Sources. 1
- Computer storage devices 1
- Computer terminals. 1 + ∧ less