University of Minnesota. Lake Itasca Forestry and Biological Station
Found in 5 Collections and/or Records:
Alexander Granovsky papers
Collection contains the papers of Alexander A. Granovsky, professor emeritus of entomology at the University of Minnesota.
Central Files records
Collection contains the records collected by Central Files at the University of Minnesota.
College of Forestry records
The College of Forestry collection contains primarily administrative materials, including correspondence, reports, meeting minutes, budgetary and scholarship information, and building plans. Also included are photographs, talks and writings, field data and test results, and historical materials.
Collection contains the records of the Comptroller at the University of Minnesota.
Itasca Biological Station and Laboratories records
The Itasca Biology Station records consist of correspondence, reports, committee minutes, grant materials, station histories, papers, publications and photographs related to biology instruction and field work conducted at the station.
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- 20th century. 2
- Campus planning. 2
- College buildings -- Designs and plans. 2
- College facilities -- Planning. 2
- College sports -- Minnesota 2
- Forestry schools and education -- Minnesota 2
- Universities and colleges -- Employees. 2
- Aphids. 1
- Blister rust 1
- Dormitories. 1
- Entomology -- Study and teaching. 1
- Football -- Minnesota. 1
- Forest conservation 1
- Forests and forestry -- Research 1
- Military education -- Minnesota 1
- Secret societies -- Minnesota 1
- Student housing 1
- Universities and colleges -- Administration -- Minnesota 1
- Universities and colleges -- Finance 1
- Universities and colleges -- Religion 1 + ∧ less