Data Processing Management Association
Found in 6 Collections and/or Records:
Carl Hammer papers
Data Processing Management Association. Northwest Chapter records.
The records document the chapter’s activities and membership through chapter newsletters, membership rosters, conference program schedules, and bylaws.
Data Processing Management Association records
Records of the Data Processing Management Association (DPMA) document the administration of the association and the services it provided to its membership.
Georgia B. Miller collection of Data Processing Management Association, Office Systems Research Association, and Administrative Management Society records
Collection documents Georgia Miller's involvement in the leadership of DPMA. Materials include summary minutes, committee reports, background materials on agenda items, executive director's reports, background material related to arrangements for meeting by headquarters staff, correspondence, memoranda, reports, publications, and notes related to Miller's involvement in DPMA, OSRA, and the AMS Indianapolis Chapter.
John K. Swearingen papers
Minnesota Joint Computer Conference (MJCC) records
Collection documents the activities of the MJCC from 1979 and consists of conference programs and brochures; conference planning and evaluation materials; meeting minutes of the executive board and committees; administrative records; and some photographs.
- Electronic Data Processing 2
- Electronic data processing -- Management. 2
- Trade associations. 2
- Business -- Data processing. 1
- Computer industry -- United States -- History -- Sources 1
- Computer industry -- United States -- Societies, etc. 1
- Computers 1
- Computers -- Congresses. 1
- Electronic data processing -- Congresses 1
- Electronic data processing -- Societies, etc. 1
- Electronic data processing -- Study and teaching (Higher) 1
- Electronic data processing -- Study and teaching -- Standards. 1
- Electronic data processing -- Study and teaching -- United State 1
- Electronic data processing -- Study and teaching. 1
- Electronic data processing personnel -- Certification. 1
- Management -- Data processing. 1
- Societies -- History, organization, etc. 1
- Trade and professional associations. 1 + ∧ less