Davis, Darius A.
Found in 5 Collections and/or Records:
Papers of Darius Alton Davis, mostly relating to his YMCA career during the 1930s and 1940s, particularly his work with World War II prisoner-of-war camps. The collection also includes personal correspondence between Davis and his wife and their daughter while she was at college.
Correspondence, minutes, reports, financial documents, pamphlets, constitutions, articles and other records of the YMCA movement in Bulgaria, mainly in Sofia.
Reports, correspondence, printed material and other records of YMCA work in Czechoslovakia, primarily during the period between World War I and the Communist take-over in 1948.
Correspondence, minutes, reports, financial documents, pamphlets, building plans, journal and newspaper articles and other records of the YMCA movement in Albania, Armenia, South Asia, Bangladesh, Belgium, Cambodia, Denmark, Fiji, Finland, Gaza, Guam, Iran, Ireland, Laos, Lithuania, Mariana Islands, Micronesia, Middle East, Moluccas, Norway, Papua New Guinea, Saipan, Samoa, Western Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Scandinavia, Slovakia, Sweden, Syria, Tahiti, and Truk.
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 4
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Buildings 4
- World War, 1939-1945 -- War work -- Young Men's Christian associations 3
- Blueprints. 1
- Bulgaria. 1
- Camping. 1
- Camps -- Czechoslovakia. 1
- Church work with students. 1
- Communism -- Czechoslovakia. 1
- Czechoslovakia. 1
- Europe. 1
- Fires -- Turkey -- Izmir. 1
- Istanbul (Turkey). 1
- Izmir (Turkey). 1
- Maps. 1
- Russians -- Bulgaria. 1
- Sofia (Bulgaria). 1
- Student housing -- Czechoslovakia. 1
- Students -- Czechoslovakia. 1
- Turkey -- History -- Revolution, 1918-1923. 1 + ∧ less