Anderson, Paul B., 1894-1985
Found in 5 Collections and/or Records:
Correspondence of David Baird, brochures, Third Annual Spring Dinner, Paul Anderson speech on United States and USSR.
Personal papers of Paul B. Anderson and material from other members of his family including Margaret Anderson, Harvey and Roberta (Anderson) Smith, and William and Mary (Anderson) Glenn. The collection is primarily related to Paul B. Anderson and the YMCA's international work.
Reports, correspondence, printed material and other records of YMCA work in Czechoslovakia, primarily during the period between World War I and the Communist take-over in 1948.
Ccorrespondence, minutes, reports, financial documents, pamphlets, maps, journal and newspaper articles and other records documenting YMCA work in France, especially youth and publishing work done in France for Russian refugees.
- Collection 4
- Archival Object 1
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 3
- World War, 1939-1945 -- War work -- Young Men's Christian associations 2
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Buildings 2
- Young Men's Christian associations -- France. 2
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Russia (Federation). 2
- Authors and publishers. 1
- Camps -- Czechoslovakia. 1
- Casablanca (Morocco). 1
- Church work with students. 1
- Communism -- Czechoslovakia. 1
- Czechoslovakia. 1
- Europe, Eastern -- Economic conditions. 1
- Europe, Eastern -- Social conditions. 1
- Exiles' writings, Russian -- France. 1
- Exiles' writings, Russian -- United States. 1
- Exiles' writings, Russian. 1
- France. 1
- Immigrants' writings, Russian -- France. 1
- Lyon (France). 1
- Paris (France). 1 + ∧ less