Collins, Millard F. (Millard Franklin).
Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
Correspondence, minutes, reports, financial documents, books, pamphlets, maps, journal and newspaper articles and other records of the YMCA movement in Germany, covering World War II refugee relief programs, secretary training programs, development of technical vocational schools, and the development of youth hostels and villages as well as building projects in western Germany.
The collection contains correspondence by Walter Jacoby to Cody Moffat and Millard Collins while Jacoby was employed by the International Committee of the YMCA of the United States and Canada as staff with the YMCA in Beirut, Lebanon.
- Berlin (Germany) 1
- Bremen (Germany). 1
- Essen (Germany). 1
- Frankfurt am Main (Germany). 1
- Germany 1
- Lebanon -- Social conditions. 1
- Munich (Germany). 1
- Spain 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Refugees -- Germany. 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- War work -- Young Men's Christian associations 1
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 1
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Buildings 1
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Germany. 1
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Lebanon. 1 + ∧ less