Owen, Marcia L.
Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
Robert Lawson's papers focus on his work as an author and illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material for sixteen of his works published between 1932 and 1956, and includes typescripts, accounts of how some of his books came to be written, illustrations, layouts, illustration proofs, a biographical sketch, and some miscellaneous original artwork.
Tasha Tudor's papers focus on her work as an illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material and illustrations for children's books published between 1945 and 1963, as well as other artwork, including greeting cards.
- Cats -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 2
- Drawings (visual works) 2
- Ducks -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 2
- Illustrators -- United States 2
- Rabbits -- Juvenile fiction 2
- watercolors (paintings) 2
- Authors, American -- 20th century 1
- Bible stories, English -- Old Testament 1
- Birds -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Brazil -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Catholic fiction -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Chickens -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Children's poetry 1
- Christmas cards 1
- Christmas stories 1
- Color separation (technique) 1
- Crows -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Day -- Juvenile fiction 1 ∧ less