Middlebrook, William T.
Found in 6 Collections and/or Records:
Central Files records
Collection contains the records collected by Central Files at the University of Minnesota.
Dates: 1851-1991; (bulk 1920s-1970s)
Found in: University Archives / Central Files records
Collection contains the records of the Comptroller at the University of Minnesota.
Found in: University Archives / Comptroller records
Department of Surgery records
Abstract The collections of primarily correspondence files were compiled during the period when Owen Harding Wangensteen was head of the Department of Surgery, 1941-1967. During Wangensteen's administration, advances were made in cancer treatment, open heart surgery, and treatment of stomach ulcers. The collection also documents Wangensteen's fund raising efforts for support of Base Hospital 26 during World War II, construction of Diehl Hall, building the book and journal collections for the...
Found in: University Archives / Department of Surgery records
Engineering Bookstore papers
Collection contains the papers of the Engineering Bookstore at the University of Minnesota.
Found in: University Archives / Engineering Bookstore papers
Guy Stanton Ford papers
The collection contains the personal and professional papers of Guy Stanton Ford, professor of history and dean of the Graduate School, 1913-1938 and president of the University of Minnesota, 1938-1941.
Found in: University Archives / Guy Stanton Ford papers
Office of the Vice President for Business Administration papers
Identifier: 844; 845
Collection contains the papers of the Office of the Vice President for Business Administration at the University of Minnesota.
Dates: 1900-1970; (bulk 1938-1963)
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- 20th century. 2
- Campus planning. 2
- College buildings -- Designs and plans. 2
- College facilities -- Planning. 2
- College sports -- Minnesota 2
- Universities and colleges -- Administration -- Minnesota 2
- Universities and colleges -- Employees. 2
- Universities and colleges -- Finance 2
- World War, 1939-1945. 2
- Academic Freedom. 1
- Brown University. 1
- Campus planning -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis 1
- Cancer -- Research 1
- Cancer -- Surgery 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- College administrators -- Minnesota 1
- Communism 1
- Constitution, U.S. 18th Amendment. 1
- Digestive organs -- Cancer 1
- Dormitories. 1 + ∧ less