Jenks, Albert Ernest, 1869-1953
Found in 5 Collections and/or Records:
Biological Club papers
Collection contains the papers of the Biological Club, a faculty club within the College of Agriculture at the University of Minnesota.
Department of Botany records
The collection contains the correspondence files, field notebooks, various reports, and photographs and slide sets for the Department of Botany at the University of Minnesota.
Fred Beal Snyder papers
Collection contains the papers of Fred Beal Snyder, chair of the Board of Regents at the University of Minnesota.
Guy Stanton Ford papers
The collection contains the personal and professional papers of Guy Stanton Ford, professor of history and dean of the Graduate School, 1913-1938 and president of the University of Minnesota, 1938-1941.
Lloyd Alden Wilford papers
Collection contains the papers of Lloyd Alden Wilford, professor of anthropology and director of the Archaeological Research Fund at the University of Minnesota.
- Academic Freedom. 1
- Aquatic sports -- Minnesota 1
- Art -- Study and teaching 1
- Botanical gardens 1
- Botanical specimens -- Collection and preservation 1
- Botany -- Study and teaching 1
- Brown University. 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Clubs -- Minnesota 1
- Communism in education 1
- Constitution, U.S. 18th Amendment. 1
- Dams -- Minnesota 1
- Europe. 1
- Football 1
- Ford Family. 1
- Foreign Students. 1
- German War Documents. 1
- Harpers historical series 1
- Higher Education in Minnesota. 1
- Historic Preservation of Sites and Buildings. 1 + ∧ less