Schaper, William A., 1869-1955
Found in 7 Collections and/or Records:
Collection contains the records of the Comptroller at the University of Minnesota.
Department of Political Science records
The Department of Political Science was founded in 1879 and contains departmental, research and project material ranging from 1823 to 1988.
Fred Beal Snyder papers
Collection contains the papers of Fred Beal Snyder, chair of the Board of Regents at the University of Minnesota.
Guy Stanton Ford papers
The collection contains the personal and professional papers of Guy Stanton Ford, professor of history and dean of the Graduate School, 1913-1938 and president of the University of Minnesota, 1938-1941.
Max Lowenthal papers
William A. Schaper Case papers
Collection contains documents and papers regarding the dismissal of Dr. William A. Schaper, chair of the political science department of the University of Minnesota, in 1917.
William Watts Folwell papers
The collection contains the papers of William Watts Folwell, first president of the University of Minnesota.
- Academic Freedom. 2
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 2
- Military education -- Minnesota 2
- Speeches 2
- Aquatic sports -- Minnesota 1
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- 20th century. 1
- Art -- Study and teaching 1
- Banks and banking. 1
- Brown University. 1
- Buildings -- University of Minnesota. 1
- Campus planning -- University of Minnesota. 1
- Campus planning. 1
- Civil rights 1
- College buildings -- Designs and plans. 1
- College facilities -- Planning. 1
- College sports -- Minnesota 1
- Communism -- 20th century 1
- Communism in education 1
- Constitution, U.S. 18th Amendment. 1
- Correspondence. 1 + ∧ less