Kellogg, Paul Underwood, 1879-1958
Found in 8 Collections and/or Records:
Correspondence between Agnes Brown Leach, a Survey Associates board member, and Paul Kellogg, editor of the Survey.
Collection consists of letters from her cousin, Paul U. Kellogg, editor of the Survey, about family and other personal matters.
The papers include correspondence with Paul Kellogg and members of the Survey magazine staff.
Personal correspondence between Paul U. Kellogg, editor of the Survey, and Janet Sabloff, his secretary.
Collection contains correspondence between Mary Golden and Paul Kellogg, editor of Surveymagazine.
The bulk of the papers documents Kellogg's work as editor of the Survey magazines. It also contains extensive correspondence with family members and reflects his involvement with the various organizations, among them the American Union Against Militarism, the Committee on Industrial Relations, the Foreign Policy Association, the National Federation of Settlements, and the National Conference of Social Work.
- Charities -- United States -- History -- Sources 1
- Consumer protection. 1
- Humanitarianism -- United States -- History -- Sources 1
- Peace movements -- United States -- History -- 20th century. 1
- Periodicals -- Publishing -- New York (state) -- New York -- History -- 20th century 1
- Photographs 1
- Public health. 1
- Public housing. 1
- Public welfare -- United States -- History -- Sources 1
- Social action -- United States -- 20th century. 1
- Social legislation -- United States -- 20th century. 1
- Social problems -- United States -- History -- Sources 1
- Social service 1
- Social service -- United States -- History -- Sources 1
- Social settlements 1
- Speeches 1
- Unemployment. 1
- United States -- Foreign Relations 1 + ∧ less