Wishard, Luther D. (Luther Deloraine), 1854-1925
Found in 6 Collections and/or Records:
Papers of Charles Kellogg Ober, documenting his work in the student movement of the YMCA.
Papers of John R. Mott, a dominant figure in the YMCA of the early 20th century, documenting, in part, his work with the North American YMCA.
Correspondence, minutes, reports, financial documents, development plans, maps, pamphlets, journal and newspaper articles and other records of YMCA international work, both civilian and war-related, in Greece, primarily in Athens and Thessaloniki (also referred to as Salonica and Saloniki), as well as camps in Salamis, Pelion and Chalkidiki .
Papers of Morse's fifty year tenure as general secretary with the YMCA. Includes information on the Morse family genealogy.
Papers, primarily correspondence, diaries, and travelogs, of Robert Weidensall documenting his 54 year career organizing YMCAs, including state, county, college and railroad work. The collection includes correspondence from Weidensall's brother, Jacob, who was involved in the Civil War; as well as many local YMCA leaders documenting the evolution of state, county and college work of the YMCA.
Minutes, correspondence, reports, topical files, publications, and other material documenting the work of the YMCA with students on college and university campuses in the United States and Canada. Also included are records concerning other national and international Christian student groups with which the Student YMCA worked. .
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 3
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Employees 3
- Athens (Greece) 1
- Church work with students. 1
- College students -- Religious life. 1
- Diaries 1
- DuPage County (Ill.). 1
- Evangelistic work. 1
- Greece. 1
- Nobel Prizes. 1
- Pelion Mountains (Greece). 1
- Salamis Island (Greece). 1
- Social work with African Americans. 1
- Student service -- United States -- History. 1
- Thessalonikē (Greece). 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- Universities and colleges -- Religion 1
- Young Men's Christian associations 1
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Buildings 1
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Canada. 1 + ∧ less