HIV/AIDS Caregivers Oral History Project
Scope and Content
During Phase I, 10 participants were interviewed: Linda Brandt, Sharon Day, Brian Goodroad, Dr. Keith Henry, Sister Joanne Lucid, James Maurer, Dr. Michael Osterholm, Dr. Frank Rhame, Lorraine Teel, and Rob Yaeger.
During Phase II, 26 participants were interviewed: Roxanne Anderson, Dr. Jason Baker, Scott Bilodeau, Dr. Peter Carr, Jonathan Hanft, Dr. Laura Hoyt, Juan Jackson, Joe Larson, Clint Lende, Lee Lewis, Nick Metcalf, Ephraim Olani, Chuck Peterson, Sue Purchase, Dr. Miguel Ruiz, Karin Sabey, Dr. Ronald Schut, Sarah Senseman, Dr. Alvine Siaka, Bob Tracy, Gwen Velez, Chris Waller, Kevin Winge, and Dr. Monica Yugu.
- HIV/AIDS Caregivers Oral History Project (Organization)
Language of Materials
Restrictions on Access
Restrictions on Use
Biographical Sketch or Historical Note
1 Linear Feet (1 linear foot) : One Paige box containing printed transcripts, correspondence, and other materials related to the administration of the project.
35 recordings : 35 audio recordings, 27 video recordings
Note: Over the course of the project, contributors occasionally referred to this project by alternate names, including The HIV/AIDS Healthcare Providers Oral History Project and The HIV/AIDS Care Providers Oral History Project. The official name for the project is The HIV/AIDS Caregivers Oral History Project.
Source of acquisition
- AIDS Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Health education -- Minnesota -- Hennepin County. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Homeless persons -- Services for. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Homophobia Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Immigrants -- Services for. Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Minnesota Subject Source: Lcnaf
- Minnesota HIV AIDS Caregivers Oral History Project
- Oral history Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Poverty Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Race discrimination. Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- HIV/AIDS Caregivers Oral History Project
- Tyler Gardner, Olivia Copia, and Myra Billund-Phibbs
- March 2015, April 2019, March 2020
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English