Minnesota Pandemic Oral History Project
The Minnesota Pandemic Oral History Project was conducted in 2021 to document information about the first year of the COVID-19 pandemic in Minnesota. The project was funded by a grant from the Minnesota Historical Society and its Minnesota Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund (Legacy fund) to Portal Research of Minneapolis. Those involved were Emil Angelica (Project Director,) Barbara W. Sommer (Project Coordinator and Lead Interviewer,) Adam Negri (Interviewer,) and Lois Glewwe (Transcriber.) The project's copyright is held by the Hennepin History Museum, and additional copies are available there and with the Ramsey County Historical Society.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
.2 Linear Feet : One half Hollinger box containing printed transcripts, correspondence, and other materials related to the administration of the project.
11 Volumes : 11 interview video recordings. ; 34.73 GB
Language of Materials
- COVID-19 (Disease) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- COVID-19 Pandemic, 2020- Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Epidemiology. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Minnesota Subject Source: Lcnaf
- Nursing Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Oral history Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Public health Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Minnesota Pandemic Oral History Project
- Myra Billund-Phibbs
- February 2022
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description