Hubert H. Humphrey Institute of Public Affairs records
Scope and Content
The collection contains publications, faculty administrative fellowships, materials regarding projects conducted by the Institute, policy papers, travel budgets and papers regarding the education for reflective leadership program.
- Creation: 1970s-1980s
- Hubert H. Humphrey Institute of Public Affairs (Organization)
Language of Materials
Use of Materials
Items in this collection do not circulate and may be used in-house only.
Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law (Title 17, U.S. Code). Requests to publish should be arranged with the University of Minnesota Archives.
The School of Public Affairs was established at the University of Minnesota in 1968. In 1978, the School was significantly expanded and renamed The Hubert H. Humphrey Institute of Public Affairs. The Institute "is dedicated to excellence in education for public responsibility. As a living memorial to the public life and ideals of Hubert H. Humphrey, it seeks to enhance Minnesota's contribution to public and political life."
13 boxes (13 cubic feet)
Collection contains the administrative records of the Hubert H. Humphrey Institute of Public Affairs at the University of Minnesota.
Source of acquisition
The collection was deposited in University Archives on August 20, 1980. An additional deposit was made to the collection on September 2, 1992.
Collection has not been processed.
- Cleveland, Harlan (Person)
- Eklund, Myrtle Jeannette, 1905-1970 (Person)
- Short, Lloyd M. (Lloyd Milton), 1897-1981 (Person)
- University of Minnesota. Public Administration Center (Organization)
- University of Minnesota. School of Public Affairs (Organization)
- Hubert H. Humphrey Institute of Public Affairs Records, 1970s-1980s
- Karen Spilman
- May 2005
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note