Children's Psychiatric Clinic papers
Scope and Content
The collection contains brochures, mailing lists, advisory committee minutes, seminars and lectures, reading lists, administrative papers and miscellaneous materials.
- University of Minnesota. Children's Psychiatric Clinic (Organization)
Language of Materials
Use of Materials
Items in this collection do not circulate and may be used in-house only.
Requests for permission to quote from the Children's Psychiatric Clinic papers should be arranged with the University of Minnesota Archives head.
The Children's Psychiatric Clinic at the University of Minnesota was established in 1937 by grants from the Commonwealth Fund (New York, NY) and the Stevens Avenue Home for Children and Aged Women (Minneapolis, MN). The clinic was established within the Medical School as a teaching, research and service unit. Courses were offered in child psychiatry to medical students, and graduate students in the fields of social work, child welfare, home economics, public health, education and general psychology. The clinic opened on July 1, 1938.
1 box (1.3 linear feet)
Collection contains the papers of the Children's Psychiatric Clinic at the University of Minnesota.
Source of acquisition
The collection was deposited in University Archives on May 5, 1971.
Collection has not been processed.
- Children's Psychiatric Clinic papers, 1936-1947
- Karen Spilman
- June 2005
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
Collecting Area Details
Contact The University Archives Collecting Area