Ralph Estrin papers
Scope and Contents
This collection includes images, bulletins, foundation information, money information from the B'nai B'rith J.E Goldenberg Lodge in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- B'nai B'rith (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Ralph Estrin was born in 1923 to parents Jacob and Pearl Estrin. He attended North High School in Minneapolis and was an active member of the Minneapolis chapter of B'nai B'rith, a Jewish fraternal organization. He passed away in 2014.
0.60 Cubic Feet (1 Hollinger box, 1 half Hollinger box)
Language of Materials
This collection includes materials of Ralph Estrin's, in particular as it relates to B'nai B'rith and their social gatherings and advocacy work.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Collection was donated to the Jewish Historical Society of the Upper Midwest by Ralph Estrin in August 2010.
- Bowling Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Clubs -- Minnesota Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Fraternal organizations Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Jewish men Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Jews -- Minnesota Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Ralph Estrin papers. 1939-1991
- Kate Dietrick
- October 2022
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Upper Midwest Jewish Archives Collecting Area