B'nai B'rith Women's Bowling League Scrapbooks
Scope and Contents
This collection contains photo scrapbooks as well as programs, and writings.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
This organization has been known as Women's B'nai B'rith Bowling District #6, and Minneapolis BB Women of East Central Land of Lakes Bowling Association.
0.4 Cubic Feet (1 Hollinger box)
Language of Materials
This collection contains scrapbooks with photos and ephemera from the B'nai B'rith Women's Bowling League.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
1124 - Donated to the Jewish Historical Society of the Upper Midwest by Sandy Unger.
- Bowling Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Jewish Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Jewish women Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Recreation Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Sports Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Unger, Sandy (Person)
- B'nai B'rith Women's Bowling League scrapbooks, 1974-2003
- Ashley Skwiera
- January 2023
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Upper Midwest Jewish Archives Collecting Area