Community Collection of Robert Bly Correspondence
Scope and Content Note
The collection contains correspondence from Robert Bly and the Fities, Sixties, and Seventies Press on topics such as poetry, writing, and spirituality.
Language of Materials
Restrictions on Access
The collection is open and available for use by researchers in the Andersen Library Reading Room.
Restrictions on Use
Copyright retained by the copyright holders.
Correspondents in this collection held either a personal or professional relationship with Robert Bly and/or the Fities, Sixties, or Seventies Press.
0.25 Linear Feet (1 box)
Collection contains letters and postcards.
The correspondence is arranged by correspondent last name.
THe Gill correspondence was acquired from collector, Charles Apfelbaum in 1996. Other letters were donated by their respective recipient.
The collection was processed and the finding aid written by Ann Mulfort in 2010. The finding aid was revised by Kathryn Hujda in 2018.
- Bly, Robert
- Correspondence. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Gill, John, 1924-
- Poetry -- History and Criticism Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Poetry -- Publishing Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Poets Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Publishers and publishing Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Community Collection of Robert Bly Correspondence
- Ann Mulfort
- April 2010
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note