Vice Provost for Student Affairs and Administrative Service. Office Files
Scope and Contents
The collection contains office files from the Vice Provost for Student Affairs and Administrative Services dated between 1930 and 1983. Included in the collection are materials related to the Administrative Data Processing Center; admission and registrar; an American Indian Advisory Board; building requests; Counseling, Career, Development, and Placement; development; financial aid; health service; housing; Kirby; a Minority Retention Grant; recreational sports, special program advisors (including files related to special program advisors for American Indians), student affairs, and more.
- Duluth State Teachers College (Organization)
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Branch (Organization)
- University of Minnesota Duluth (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Kathryn A. Martin Library, Archives and Special Collections.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Language of Materials
The collection contains office files from the Vice Provost for Student Affairs and Administrative Services dated between 1930 and 1983.
This collection is located at the University of Minnesota Duluth Archives. For more information about this collection or to make an appointment, contact us at email@example.com or 218-726-8526.
- Administrative records Subject Source: Local sources
- Committees Subject Source: Local sources
- Duluth State Teachers College Subject Source: Local sources
- Meeting minutes Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- University of Minnesota Duluth Subject Source: Local sources
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Branch Subject Source: Local sources
- Seanna R. Stinnett Inventory prepared by March 14, 1986 Revised by Kee Ching Nam, March 12, 1990
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Collecting Area Details
Contact The University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections Collecting Area
Kathryn A. Martin Library
University of Minnesota Duluth
416 Library Drive
Duluth MN 55812-3001