School of Social Development. Office Files
Scope and Contents
This record series contains general subject files of the School of Social Development. They are arranged alphabetically by the subject headings listed at the top of each folder. Subject headings were assigned by the School of Social Development.
- University of Minnesota Duluth (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Kathryn A. Martin Library, Archives and Special Collections.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Language of Materials
The collection contains office files from the UMD School of Social Development dated between 1971 and 1984.
- University of Minnesota Duluth Subject Source: Local sources
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Seanna R. Stinnett Inventory prepared by DeAnne Teppo, December 23, 1986 Revised by Kee Ching Nam, March 6, 1990
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Collecting Area Details
Contact The University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections Collecting Area
Kathryn A. Martin Library
University of Minnesota Duluth
416 Library Drive
Duluth MN 55812-3001