Physics Department. Office Files
Scope and Contents
The collection contains office files from the UMD Physics Department from 1952 to 1986. The collection contains materials related to Affirmative Action, Hariss Reports, Equal Opportunity, the UMD Constitution, and more.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Kathryn A. Martin Library, Archives and Special Collections.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Language of Materials
The collection contains office files from the UMD Physics Department from 1952 to 1986.
This collection is located at the University of Minnesota Duluth Archives. For more information about this collection or to make an appointment, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 218-726-8526.
- Academic departments Subject Source: Local sources
- Administrative records Subject Source: Local sources
- Committees Subject Source: Local sources
- Reports Subject Source: Local sources
- University of Minnesota Duluth Subject Source: Local sources
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Branch Subject Source: Local sources
- Seanna R. Stinnett Inventory reviewed by Don Barnes, February 8, 1988 Revised by Maria Morisseau, March 12, 1990
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Collecting Area Details
Contact The University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections Collecting Area
Kathryn A. Martin Library
University of Minnesota Duluth
416 Library Drive
Duluth MN 55812-3001