Lake Superior Medical Society Auxiliary records
Contains minutes, scrapbooks, publications, ephemera, and other records.
- Lake Superior Medical Society Auxiliary (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Kathryn A. Martin Library, Archives and Special Collections.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Organization of spouses of Lake Superior Medical Society physicians.
7.50 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
This collection is located at the University of Minnesota Duluth Archives. For more information about this collection or to make an appointment, contact us at email@example.com or 218-726-8526.
This collection is part of the Northeast Minnesota Historical Collections, which are housed in the University of Minnesota Duluth Archives at the Kathryn A. Martin Library.
- Minutes Subject Source: Local sources
- Organizations Subject Source: Local sources
- Physicians Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Programs Subject Source: Local sources
- Scrapbooks Subject Source: Local sources
- Women Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Guide to the Lake Superior Medical Society Auxiliary records
- Finding Aid Authors: P. Maus.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Collecting Area Details
Contact The University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections Collecting Area
Kathryn A. Martin Library
University of Minnesota Duluth
416 Library Drive
Duluth MN 55812-3001