Young Old Timers of the West End albums
Scope and Contents
One album contains a list of members and photographs from the first annual outing, June 18, 1911. Folio Album dated 1926 includes photographs by an unidentified photographer. Photo 259 is an oversized, 40” x 8”, image of an outing, probably the June 18, 1911 event, taken by Louis P. Gallagher.
- Majority of material found in 1911, 1926, not dated
- Young Old Timers of the West End (Duluth, Minn.) (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Kathryn A. Martin Library, Archives and Special Collections.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
The Young Old Timers of the West End held their first annual outing on June 18, 1911 and their seventh annual ball in 1913. In 1922 their club rooms were at 1931 W Superior St., Duluth, Minnesota.
0.50 Linear Inches
Language of Materials
Contains photograph albums from The Young Old Timers of the West End.
This collection is located at the University of Minnesota Duluth Archives. For more information about this collection or to make an appointment, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 218-726-8526.
This collection is part of the Northeast Minnesota Historical Collections, which are housed in the University of Minnesota Duluth Archives at the Kathryn A. Martin Library, and are on permanent loan from the St. Louis County Historical Society.
- Clubs Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Membership Lists Subject Source: Local sources
- Neighborhoods Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Organizations Subject Source: Local sources
- Photograph Albums Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Photographs Subject Source: Local sources
- West End (Duluth, Minn.) Subject Source: Local sources
- Guide to the Young Old Timers of the West End albums
- Finding Aid Authors: P. Maus.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Collecting Area Details
Contact The University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections Collecting Area
Kathryn A. Martin Library
University of Minnesota Duluth
416 Library Drive
Duluth MN 55812-3001