Women's Defense Fund records
Scope and Contents
The collection consists of a photocopy of the four pages of the 1982 Articles of Incorporation. These Articles of the non-profit 501 (c ) (3) state its purpose is to establish a legal defense fund available to local women initiating legal remedies towards the elimination of sex discrimination encountered in their places of employment. The registered office shall be located in the City of Duluth, County of St. Louis, State of Minnesota. It is not clear if the nonprofit corporation functioned.
- Women's Defense Fund (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Kathryn A. Martin Library, Archives and Special Collections.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
1.00 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
The collection consists of a photocopy of the four pages of the 1982 Articles of Incorporation.
This collection is located at the University of Minnesota Duluth Archives. For more information about this collection or to make an appointment, contact us at email@example.com or 218-726-8526.
This collection is part of the Northeast Minnesota Historical Collections, which are housed in the University of Minnesota Duluth Archives at the Kathryn A. Martin Library.
- American Association of University Women Subject Source: Lcnaf
- Associations, institutions, etc. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Employees Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Organizations Subject Source: Local sources
- University of Minnesota, Duluth
- Women Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Work Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Guide to the Women's Defense Fund records
- Finding Aid Authors: P. Maus.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Collecting Area Details
Contact The University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections Collecting Area
Kathryn A. Martin Library
University of Minnesota Duluth
416 Library Drive
Duluth MN 55812-3001