Duluth State Teachers College. Building And Improvements
Scope and Contents
This record series contains correspondence from the Duluth State Teachers College President's Office related to the development , improvement, and repair of buildings and grounds (and offset printing) during the years 1925-1938. Included is correspondence to and form architects, suppliers, and Minnesota state officials. arrangement is alphabetical by name of person and subject.
- Duluth State Teachers College (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Kathryn A. Martin Library, Archives and Special Collections.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Language of Materials
The collection contains records relating to buildings and improvements for the Duluth State Teachers College.
This collection is located at the University of Minnesota Duluth Archives. For more information about this collection or to make an appointment, contact us at email@example.com or 218-726-8526.
- Administrative records Subject Source: Local sources
- Duluth State Teachers College Subject Source: Local sources
- Facilities Management Subject Source: Local sources
- University of Minnesota Duluth Subject Source: Local sources
- Seanna R. Stinnett Inventory prepared by James J. Vileta, May 15, 1982 Inventory revised by Maria T. Morisseau, March 15, 1990
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Collecting Area Details
Contact The University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections Collecting Area
Kathryn A. Martin Library
University of Minnesota Duluth
416 Library Drive
Duluth MN 55812-3001