UMD Summer Session. Records
Scope and Contents
This collection deals with all aspects of summer session at U.M.D. during the years 1948 - 1963, including correspondence, advertising, expenses, special events and workshops.
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Branch (Organization)
- University of Minnesota Duluth (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Kathryn A. Martin Library, Archives and Special Collections.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Language of Materials
This collection deals with all aspects of summer session at U.M.D. during the years 1948 - 1963.
This collection is located at the University of Minnesota Duluth Archives. For more information about this collection or to make an appointment, contact us at email@example.com or 218-726-8526.
- Administrative records Subject Source: Local sources
- University of Minnesota Duluth Subject Source: Local sources
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Branch Subject Source: Local sources
- Seanna R. Stinnett Inventory prepared by Joanie Larson, August 4, 1981 Inventory revised by Maria T. Morisseau, May 14, 1990
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Collecting Area Details
Contact The University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections Collecting Area
Kathryn A. Martin Library
University of Minnesota Duluth
416 Library Drive
Duluth MN 55812-3001