University Senate Committee on Business and Rules
Scope and Contents
The collection contains records from the University Senate Committee on Business and Rules from 1971 through 1974. Included is a member file, minutes, correspondence, and near-print materials.
- University of Minnesota Duluth (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Kathryn A. Martin Library, Archives and Special Collections.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Language of Materials
The collection contains records from the University Senate Committee on Business and Rules from 1971 through 1974.
This collection is located at the University of Minnesota Duluth Archives. For more information about this collection or to make an appointment, contact us at email@example.com or 218-726-8526.
- Administrative records Subject Source: Local sources
- Committees Subject Source: Local sources
- Meeting minutes Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- University of Minnesota Duluth Subject Source: Local sources
- Seanna R. Stinnett Inventory prepared by Prasanga Perera, November 11, 1991
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Collecting Area Details
Contact The University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections Collecting Area
Kathryn A. Martin Library
University of Minnesota Duluth
416 Library Drive
Duluth MN 55812-3001