Office of Special Programs. Records. University College
Scope and Contents
This collection contains information relating to the University College during the years from 1973 - 1979. The collection is broken down in sections; Experimental College, Students' College (1972 - 1978), University College (1974 - 1977), and University Without Walls. This collection also contains correspondence, annual reports and other miscellaneous
- University of Minnesota Duluth (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Kathryn A. Martin Library, Archives and Special Collections.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Language of Materials
This collection contains information relating to the University College during the years from 1973 - 1979.
This collection is located at the University of Minnesota Duluth Archives. For more information about this collection or to make an appointment, contact us at email@example.com or 218-726-8526.
- Administrative records Subject Source: Local sources
- Annual reports Subject Source: Local sources
- Committees Subject Source: Local sources
- Reports Subject Source: Local sources
- University of Minnesota Duluth Subject Source: Local sources
- Seanna R. Stinnett Inventory prepared by Pamela Zamor, March 12, 1981 Inventory revised by Maria T. Morriseau, March 15, 1990
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Collecting Area Details
Contact The University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections Collecting Area
Kathryn A. Martin Library
University of Minnesota Duluth
416 Library Drive
Duluth MN 55812-3001