Duluth State Teachers College. Business Office. Reports of Miscellaneous Receipts
Scope and Contents
The collection contains statements of miscellaneous reports from the Duluth State Normal School and Duluth State Teachers College from 1902 to 1941. No folder inventory was produced for this collection.
- Duluth State Normal School (Organization)
- Duluth State Teachers College (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Kathryn A. Martin Library, Archives and Special Collections.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Language of Materials
The collection contains statements of miscellaneous reports from the Duluth State Normal School and Duluth State Teachers College from 1902 to 1941.
This collection is located at the University of Minnesota Duluth Archives. For more information about this collection or to make an appointment, contact us at email@example.com or 218-726-8526.
- Administrative records Subject Source: Local sources
- Duluth State Teachers College Subject Source: Local sources
- Reports Subject Source: Local sources
- State Normal School at Duluth Subject Source: Local sources
- University of Minnesota Duluth Subject Source: Local sources
- Seanna R. Stinnett Inventory prepared Kee Ching Nam, November 4, 1990
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Collecting Area Details
Contact The University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections Collecting Area
Kathryn A. Martin Library
University of Minnesota Duluth
416 Library Drive
Duluth MN 55812-3001