School of Social Development. Correspondence
Scope and Contents
This collection contains correspondence and miscellaneous information about the School of Social Development from 1974 to 1980. The collection contains specific information on community Concern for Youth, Todd-Wadena Community Corrections Information System, Women's Program Task Force Report, Arrowhead Regional Development Commission, and Ingram Sandler's work on Foster Family Care.
- University of Minnesota Duluth (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Kathryn A. Martin Library, Archives and Special Collections.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Language of Materials
This collection contains correspondence and miscellaneous information about the School of Social Development from 1974 to 1980.
This collection is located at the University of Minnesota Duluth Archives. For more information about this collection or to make an appointment, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 218-726-8526.
- Administrative records Subject Source: Local sources
- Reports Subject Source: Local sources
- University of Minnesota Duluth Subject Source: Local sources
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Seanna R. Stinnett Inventory prepared by Pamela L. Zamor, September 16, 1981 Revised by Maria T. Morisseau, March 16, 1990
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Collecting Area Details
Contact The University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections Collecting Area
Kathryn A. Martin Library
University of Minnesota Duluth
416 Library Drive
Duluth MN 55812-3001