Ellis N. Livingston Collection. DSTC/UMD Transition Papers
Scope and Contents
The collection contains materials from the papers of Dr. Ellis N. Livingston dated from 1930 to 1950. Included are papers related to the efforts to make the Duluth State Teachers College into a branch of the University of Minnesota and the transition from the DSTC to UMD.
- Livingston, Ellis N. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Kathryn A. Martin Library, Archives and Special Collections.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Language of Materials
The collection contains materials from the papers of Dr. Ellis N. Livingston dated from 1930 to 1950.
This collection is located at the University of Minnesota Duluth Archives. For more information about this collection or to make an appointment, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 218-726-8526.
- Duluth State Teachers College Subject Source: Local sources
- Faculty and staff papers Subject Source: Local sources
- University of Minnesota Duluth Subject Source: Local sources
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Branch Subject Source: Local sources
- Seanna R. Stinnett Inventory prepared by Prasanga Perera, February 12, 1991 Revised by Prasanga Perera, August 3, 1994
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Collecting Area Details
Contact The University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections Collecting Area
Kathryn A. Martin Library
University of Minnesota Duluth
416 Library Drive
Duluth MN 55812-3001