School Of Business and Economics, New Building Files
Scope and Contents
The collection contains the UMD School of Business and Economics New Building File dated from 1976 to 1981. Included are misc. memos, letters, and notes; interior design phase; Phase I / II documents and budget; progress meeting minutes; SBE Building preliminary planning materials; and SBE Building Advistory Committee meeting minutes.
- University of Minnesota Duluth (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Kathryn A. Martin Library, Archives and Special Collections.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Language of Materials
The collection contains the UMD School of Business and Economics New Building File dated from 1976 to 1981.
This collection is located at the University of Minnesota Duluth Archives. For more information about this collection or to make an appointment, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 218-726-8526.
- Administrative records Subject Source: Local sources
- Committees Subject Source: Local sources
- Meeting minutes Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- University of Minnesota Duluth Subject Source: Local sources
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Seanna R. Stinnett Inventory prepared by Prasanga Perera, December 31, 1991
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Collecting Area Details
Contact The University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections Collecting Area
Kathryn A. Martin Library
University of Minnesota Duluth
416 Library Drive
Duluth MN 55812-3001