Office of the Vice Provost of Business Affairs. Office Files
Scope and Contents
The collection contains the office files dated from 1950 to 1973 from the UMD Office of the Vice Provost for Business Affairs. Included in the files are materials related to the University Black Student Movement, correspondence, and UMD Union negotiations and contracts.
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Branch (Organization)
- University of Minnesota Duluth (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Kathryn A. Martin Library, Archives and Special Collections.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Language of Materials
The collection contains the office records dated from 1950 to 1973 from the UMD Office of the Vice Provost for Business Affairs.
This collection is located at the University of Minnesota Duluth Archives. For more information about this collection or to make an appointment, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 218-726-8526.
- Administrative records Subject Source: Local sources
- Student organizations Subject Source: Local sources
- University of Minnesota Duluth Subject Source: Local sources
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Branch Subject Source: Local sources
- Seanna R. Stinnett Inventory prepared by Prasanga Perera, December 31, 1991
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Collecting Area Details
Contact The University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections Collecting Area
Kathryn A. Martin Library
University of Minnesota Duluth
416 Library Drive
Duluth MN 55812-3001