Campus Relations. Office Files
Scope and Contents
The collection contains office files from UMD Campus Relations from 1953 to 1980. Included are materials related to the Administration Committee, admissions, alumni, Anishinabe Week, the Athletic Committee, ballet, brochures, building information, the Campus SAssembly, the Conferences and Institutions Committee, drug education from 1970 to 1978, Earth Day, faculty, the 1974 Fiesta Folklórico, homecomings, the Jazz Festival, the Lake Superior Basin Studies Center, the Northeast Minnesota Historical Center, teh campus liquor policy of 1977, Native Americans to Medicine (NAM), the North Eastern Minnesota Science Fair, Vietnam peace movements, and much more.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Kathryn A. Martin Library, Archives and Special Collections.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Language of Materials
The collection contains office files from UMD Campus Relations from 1953 to 1980.
This collection is located at the University of Minnesota Duluth Archives. For more information about this collection or to make an appointment, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 218-726-8526.
- Administrative records Subject Source: Local sources
- Committees Subject Source: Local sources
- Meeting minutes Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- University of Minnesota Duluth Subject Source: Local sources
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Branch Subject Source: Local sources
- Seanna R. Stinnett Inventory prepared by Don Barnes, January 11, 1988 Revised by Maria T. Morisseau, March 22, 1990
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Collecting Area Details
Contact The University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections Collecting Area
Kathryn A. Martin Library
University of Minnesota Duluth
416 Library Drive
Duluth MN 55812-3001