School Of Social Development. Dean's Office Records
Scope and Contents
The collection contains office records from the Office of the Dean of the UMD School of Social Development dated between 1971 and 1984. Included are materials related to NIMH grants, a Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa health and social service needs assessment; workshops related to the Fond du Lac and Grand Portage Bands; mental health sertvices to rural American Indians; social work training in Indian, rural, and impoverished areas; UMD Senate minutes; SSD faculty meeting minutes; reports, correspondence, and other materials.
Note: Inventory revised after removing materials determined not to be of archival value for legal, financial, or historical purposes after consultation with the department involved. January 22, 1999.
- University of Minnesota Duluth (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Kathryn A. Martin Library, Archives and Special Collections.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Language of Materials
The collection contains office records from the Office of the Dean of the UMD School of Social Development dated between 1971 and 1984.
This collection is located at the University of Minnesota Duluth Archives. For more information about this collection or to make an appointment, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 218-726-8526.
- Administrative records Subject Source: Local sources
- Meeting minutes Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Reports Subject Source: Local sources
- University of Minnesota Duluth Subject Source: Local sources
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Seanna R. Stinnett Inventory prepared by Maria T. Morrisseau, May 5, 1990 Revised by Cory Jenkins, January 22, 1998 and April 22, 1998
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Collecting Area Details
Contact The University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections Collecting Area
Kathryn A. Martin Library
University of Minnesota Duluth
416 Library Drive
Duluth MN 55812-3001