Vice Provost for Business Affairs. Office Records
Scope and Contents
These records were collected and filed by Mr. Robert W. Bridges during his tenure as Vice Provost for Business Affairs. Most of these materials were generated in the 1970's and 1980's. This collection was originally part of what is now UMD Archives Accession #380. This collection (#379) was retrieved from filing cabinets located in the vault in room 24 of the Darland Administration Building. The coding used to classify this collection was developed by Mr. Bridge, and is consistent with the system described in the inventory of Accession #380.
The collection was reviewed by Vice Chancellor for Finance and Operations Office in 2013 and purged of materials unrelated to UMD, had no further administrative value, or were personal files of Robert W. Bridges unrelated to UMD.
- Bridges, Robert A. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Kathryn A. Martin Library, Archives and Special Collections.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Language of Materials
These records were collected and filed by Mr. Robert W. Bridges during his tenure as Vice Provost for Business Affairs.
This collection is located at the University of Minnesota Duluth Archives. For more information about this collection or to make an appointment, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 218-726-8526.
- Administrative records Subject Source: Local sources
- Committees Subject Source: Local sources
- University of Minnesota Duluth Subject Source: Local sources
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Branch Subject Source: Local sources
- Seanna R. Stinnett Inventory prepared by Chai Hsin, January 20, 1986 Revised by Kee Ching Nam, February 9, 1986 Inventory reviewed and purged by Joan Erickson, UMD VCFO Office, 2013
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Collecting Area Details
Contact The University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections Collecting Area
Kathryn A. Martin Library
University of Minnesota Duluth
416 Library Drive
Duluth MN 55812-3001