Vice Provost for Business Affairs. Office Records
Scope and Contents
This Collection consists of files complied and maintained by Robert W. Bridges during his tenure as Vice Provost for Student Affairs. After Mr Bridges' retirement in June 1983, The responsibilities of his office were divided between the Vice Provost for Student Affairs and the Provost's Office. The Collection functioned as an official record group of the university, and therefore, original order was maintained when it was boxed and transferred to the UMD Archives. The record inventory, designed by Mr Bridges, was utilized by the UMD Archives as the finding aid to the collection. Box designations were added by the Archivist at appropriate locations. The collection contains materials dating back to the late 1940's and early 1950's, although most of it consists of materials from the 1970's and 1980's up to the middle of 1983.
- Bridges, Robert A. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Kathryn A. Martin Library, Archives and Special Collections.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Language of Materials
This Collection consists of files complied and maintained by Robert W. Bridges during his tenure as Vice Provost for Student Affairs.
The files in this collection are number by their Series/Sub-series. Therefore, the file number refers to their place in their series, not their box.
This collection is located at the University of Minnesota Duluth Archives. For more information about this collection or to make an appointment, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 218-726-8526.
- Administrative records Subject Source: Local sources
- Annual reports Subject Source: Local sources
- Committees Subject Source: Local sources
- Reports Subject Source: Local sources
- State Normal School at Duluth Subject Source: Local sources
- University of Minnesota Duluth Subject Source: Local sources
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Branch Subject Source: Local sources
- Seanna R. Stinnett Inventory prepared by Julie Malkovich, Mar 3, 1986 Revised by Kee Ching Nam, February 19, 1990
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Collecting Area Details
Contact The University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections Collecting Area
Kathryn A. Martin Library
University of Minnesota Duluth
416 Library Drive
Duluth MN 55812-3001